Friday, March 30, 2007

I was waiting and giving Pop, Snuff and Scarlett a chance to answer Clem's quiz (and TFMD's from weeks ago) but since you haven't done so yet, I suppose you are unlikely to actually ever do it. SO, in order to help Clem and TFMD fight Friday boredom, I have created a quiz all about me (not to be confused with ME) to see how well you actually know me. I'm also hoping this will provide me entertainment and make me not so pissy at work today. On that note - here it is.

1. When did Margeaux and ME meet?
a. Labor Day weekend
b. July 4th
c. Memorial Day weekend
d. random Saturday at the bar

2. What is Margeaux’s favorite movie?
a. Love Actually
b. The American President
c. Dodgeball
d. American Beauty

3. What kind of flower is Margeaux’s tattoo?
a. sunflower
b. rose
c. pansy
d. violet

4. Where did Margeaux almost move instead of DC?
a. San Francisco
b. San Diego
c. Seattle
d. New York City

5. When will Margeaux celebrate her golden birthday?
a. she already did at 28
b. 29
c. 30
d. 31

6. When did Margeaux graduate from college?
a. 1999
b. 2000
c. 2001
d. 2002

7. What is Margeaux’s favorite flavor of candy?
a. Blue raspberry
b. Watermellon
c. Apple
d. Cherry

8. What sport did Margeaux participate in during high school?
a. Swimming
b. Gymnastics
c. Softball
d. Cross country

9. What sorority was Margeaux in?
a. Kappa Kappa Gamma
b. Kappa Alpha Theta
c. Gamma Phi Beta
d. Alpha Chi Omega

10. How many states (including the district) have I lived in?
a. 3
b. 4
c. 5
7. 6

Bonus: put these MTV shows in order from Margeaux’s favorite to least favorite
Laguna Beach (seasons 1 & 2), My Super Sweet 16, The Hills, Engaged and Underage, Real World/Road Rules Challenge

5 Comments:

Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

Great another quiz to bomb...

Ok.

1) Where did they meet? I'm going c) memorial day even though i think that's a trick question b/c of the wedding. second choice is 4th of july.

2) Movie? In my mind it can only be a) Love Actually

3) Tattoo? This one I actually think i got right- a) sunflower

4) Move? I can't see you in rainy Seattle and I think NYC was just in there as a misdirection so FLIP A COIN a) San Francisco

5) Golden birthday? What the hell is a golden birthday? All i can think of is Golden Shower and i would rather not think about that so- b) 29

6) Graduate? Ok you are 28 as said in previous question so you are 2 years older than I am BUT I think I graduated young for my age so I'll say c) 2001. Ugh. I'm second guessing myself already. I'm changing my answer to b) 2000.

7) Candy? I have a vague recollection of you liking b) Watermelon [Jolly Ranchers]

8) Sport? You got c) softball written all over you. If it's anything else I'll be shocked.

9) Sorority? I like how Chi and Omega look so I'll say d) Alpha Chi Omega.

10) States? Let's see DC, VA, Wisconsin... hmmmm is there another? I'll say yes. Mystery state brings it to b) 4.

MTV Shows... ugh.

Ok. Stab in the dark.
Real world/Road rules challenge- engaged and underage - lauguna beach- super sweet 16- the hill

11:43 AM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

Sorry to say but TFMD only gets a 20% - and only one in the right spot on the bonus question. Sorry!! If you want to try again I'm here for ya.

I thought about providing the definition of golden birthday but that should make it too easy.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

My self esteem is beginning to suffer because of these quizes.
Here we go:
1. When did Margeaux and ME meet?
a. Labor Day weekend


2. What is Margeaux’s favorite movie?
d. American Beauty

3. What kind of flower is Margeaux’s tattoo?
a. sunflower


4. Where did Margeaux almost move instead of DC?
b. San Diego


5. When will Margeaux celebrate her golden birthday?
a. she already did at 28


6. When did Margeaux graduate from college?
b. 2000


7. What is Margeaux’s favorite flavor of candy?
b. Watermellon


8. What sport did Margeaux participate in during high school?
c. Softball


9. What sorority was Margeaux in?
c. Gamma Phi Beta


10. How many states (including the district) have I lived in?
a. 3


Bonus: put these MTV shows in order from Margeaux’s favorite to least favorite
Laguna Beach (seasons 1 & 2),The Hills, My Super Sweet 16, Engaged and Underage, Real World/Road Rules Challenge

1:33 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Okay - Let me preface this quiz performance w/ the fact that I'm drunk from happy hour and now nursing on the wine from the pit stop to the local wine shop on way home from said happy hour......got it?!!!!

Here goes: ( GOD I FEEL LIKE A SHITTY FRIEND )

b) you met over July 4th weekend

a) Love Actually is your fave movie

b) you almost moved to San Diego

c) 31 is your golden birthday b/c that means you turn the age of the date that your b-day is on, right? And I think I know that b/c you and Popodop are a day apart and you share a b-day w/ my ex-boyfriend July 31st right? or shit is that Popodop?

b) you graduated in 2001 b/c I think you were like me and a 5th year Sr.

d) you love cherry flavored candy

b) gymnastics?

c) Gamma Phi Beta (I actually have no EFFING idea????)

a) you've lived 3 states - in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Virginia - 4 if you count "The District" during your stint on Capital Hill with your crappy roommate.

MTV show in order: Laguna Beach, The Hills, Engaged & Underaged, My Super Sweet 16, Real World vs Road Rules Challenge.

I think I'm a really good listener too, but perhaps I'm just always drunk?!

Shamefully Yours,
Scarlett

9:04 PM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

Scarlett didn't do too bad. You missed one state and I thought for sure YOU would get it since I was born in your hometown!

You got a 60% but you missed a question (tattoo). You got 3 of the 5 for the bonus. All in all, pretty darn good!

Clem only got a 20% and 1 out of 5 for the bonus.

ME got an 80% and 3 out of 5 on the bonus. He was scared it would cause an argument but he didn't do so bad.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home