Monday, July 16, 2007

Few quick notes as I count down to 5:30....

Scarlett, As I mentioned before I do cook. In fact, on Thursday I made a fantabulous meal comprised of chicken with roasted lemons and rosemary sauce, risotto, steamed broccoli, and biscuits. Paired with a lovely wine, it made for a tasty dinner.


Um let's see...Friday what did I do? Oh! Hair cut and color. I feel much better about it now. I was beginning to dread going out without a hat because the roots were that bad.
Sat, went to the Bodies Exhibit. (http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/)
It was interesting. I wasn't really sure what to expect. Some things were ok, some were pretty cool (arm's circulatory system), and some were really gross (skin exhibit). It's kind of hard to explain the actual exhibits. And at some points I forgot I was looking at actual bodies, as opposed to models.
It's there until Oct, so you have some time to get to it. Just another thing for you to add to your list Margaux.

That is all for now...I will blog more tomorrow about other random things.

Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home