Friday, June 29, 2007

A little more than 3 hours before my long (5 day) weekend starts!

So rather than do work, I shall blog about random things.

First, I started a new Nike Competition. The goal this time is to run 100 miles in 5 weeks. If you don’t meet the weekly goal, you get kicked out. Talk about motivation. So before I do anything tonight, I must run. I’m thinking 4 miles today and 4 over the weekend will suffice. And since I have Mon-Wed off, getting my miles done early in the week will be no problem. I just find it hard to run over the weekend. Usually because I am just too tired (or hungover).

Next, I would like to share two new shows I’ve stated watching.
Top Chef
This show inspires me to cook. I mean I am no Chef, but believe me I have come a long way. In fact last Sunday, I marinated pork and then grilled (ok well I didn’t grill, but I marinated it), steamed asparagus, roasted new potatoes with lemon horseradish, and made biscuits. Yummy.
But back to the show. All, ok well most, of the dishes look fantabulous. And of course there is some drama, but not Real World or Big Brother drama, so I think its bearable. I recently realized that you can look at Bravo and find their recipes. I am going to start doing that. I think I would cook more if I had the time. But let’s be honest, it takes time to do the grocery shopping, prepare the food, and then cook it. So weekends will be ideal for trying out said new recipes.

Next show- UFC.
Ok, now, I know what you are thinking, what is that or why the hell would you watch it? Watch it once and then talk to me. I hate boxing, it’s so boring. But with this show, anything goes. That means kicking, choking, elbowing. Yeah, I suppose it’s a little more violent, but much more entertaining. Ask the men if you life and see what they think.

Ok….well plans for tonight have just been confirmed. I feel like I’ve been locked up. All I have done this week is work and run. Well except for last night. We went to go see Die Hard, surprisingly it was pretty good. Not all fighting and things exploding, and some funny parts. I kinda am a Bruce fan today.
Oh, tonight right. Um, going out to the bar where there will be a thong contest. I will do my best NOT to get drunk to the point where I think I have a fabulous ass and want show it off my thong!

I will end my tangent there for today.

Clem

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

I'll never forget the my first UFC experience. I was sitting in my bedroom with my iPod on, while Rhett's friends were in the living room watching a Pay-Per-View. I heard over the calm Enya music, "Break! His! Fucking! Arm!"

-Ah boys!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

I thought you were seeing Transformers. Did you confuse Transformers with Die Hard??

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home