Friday, October 12, 2007

Ok- so it's been a while since I've checked in. I'm sorry.

Not too much to report on. As Scarlett mentioned, I decided to take an active approach in searching for jobs. I have a lot last weekend, so I will follow-up next week. I will keep you posted.

Um...oh! So the boss did a friend request on Facebook. Talk about awkward. I haven't accepted yet, I'm thinking I was just added when they imported the address book.

Other news.
Grey's Theory- Apparently I have drama in my life (who knew). So a avid watcher of Grey's suggested I start watching. She thinks because there is so much drama on the show, I will focus on that therefore reducing any issues I may create in my own life. So I tried to watch it last night with a friend.
Here is my problem. I get annoyed with Meredith. She just bothers me...I don't know if it's the way she talks or how whiny she is, but it makes me want to kill her. Well that may be a stretch. I would ban her from the show.
Christina, however, is my favorite. As I say this aloud, my friend said "Oh I don't like her at all. She is weird. She kinda reminds me of you, non-emotional"
Nice. Boost for the self esteem. She then makes another (possibly very true statement) "Maybe that's why you like her, because you can relate to her"

Fair enough. I think for that reason alone, I may start watching on a more regular basis.

And if I like her that much, I may have to change my name to Christina.

Now, for the discussion part. Who watches Greys, who do you relate to, and who do you think we resemble?

Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home