Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Personally, Clem, I'm a sucker for squirrels. I'm also a sucker for pigeons. Their irridescent plumage attracts me. I once nearly beat a man to death when he rudely poured his unwanted orange juice on a pigeon while calling the bird a "rat with wings." That's just uncalled for.

Basically I have a weak spot in my heart for all the underdogs in the animal kingdom.

Here is a picture of a Canadian bird spying my fish & chips at Spinnaker's Brewpub. No, no little birdie, this is my food!

5 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

yes this is the look right before they attack you.

Please visit:
http://www.anti-squirrel.com/proof.html

5:08 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Wow Clem! That's just wrong wrong wrong....this is the kind of negative squirrel propaganda that perpetuates the false stereotypes of these harmless and need I say, cute creatures.

-Scarlett
Squirrel Activist, Nut Lover

6:29 PM  
Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

That ain't no Canadian bird- that's a damn seagull, which is another cleverly disguised rat. Now, pouring OJ on an animal is not my style simply because i rather enjoy my OJ and would never get close enough to such an evil animal to pour something on it.

I bet you'll come out next saying you like m-fing snakes (plane or no plane) and Canadian Geese, crazy lady!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Well I was in Canada when I shot that picture so yes, technically it is a Canadian bird. I just didn't know what it was called, now I do: Seagull. Thanks, you learn something new everyday.

Scarlett

12:31 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Listen to me...I like animals, really I do.
Well except:
Squirrels, Birds (ANY kind), and fish (i can look at them, but if I see them while in the ocean, I'm done for the day).

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home