Friday, December 29, 2006

Wow, so I was going to come on here and add an additional FIL catch phrase (Correct Amundo!) but I realize that 1. it's Four in the effing morning and I can't sleep and I'm a little cranky about that b/c now I have a job where I'm expected to be perky in a few hours 2. I haven't told you all the details of my trip to STL and 3. The mood seems a little too light after Popodop's really personal entry that has just made me cry despite my mood stablizing anti-depressants.

So instead I'll just give you a teaser by way of titles then I'll try to go back to sleep for 4 hours.

Title #1 - What I Did Over My Christmas Vacation!
Title #2 - IPOD: Friend or Foe?
Title #3 - Stupid Parenting Fads: Why Potty Training Your 10 Month Old Doesn't Work
Title #4 - How Alcohol Can Inhibit Memory Recall: The Story of How Scarlett (of ALL People) Screwed Up The Ubiquitous Song Brown Eyed Girl?
Alternative title - So This Lesbian Couple Walks Into A Bar...
Title #5 - Mark Richman: The Hardest Working Lounge Singer in STL
Title #6 - An Homage to The Gibson Flying V Guitar
Title #7 - Trivia Pursuit Pop Culture Edition: Fun Game or Marriage Wrecker?

Good night kids, I'll fill you in on the stories behind these titles later.

-Scarlett

4 Comments:

Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

HOORAY! Something to look forward to!! So many questions!!! iPod- is it friend or foe? And how DOES alcohol inhibit memory? IS trivial pursuit pop culture edition (which really the only edition in my mind) a marriage wrecker? Could I be a Fox News anchor?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

THANKS A LOT FOR THE "MENTION" I'M HAVING SUCH A GREAT TIME DOING WHAT I'M DOING...I DON'T CONSIDER IT HARD WORK....JUST THE MOST FUN I HAVE EVER HAD AT A JOB. I'M STILL AT MAGGIANO'S LITTLE ITALY, THURS-SAT ACROSS FROM THE GALLERIA, AND NOW AT THE TENDERLOIN ROOM AT THE CHASE PARK PLAZA EVERY WEDNESDAY BOTH FROM 7-10. IF YOU LOVE SINATRA, COME IN, AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY NEW CD!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I FORGOT TO MENTION...GO UP TO WWW.MARKSINGSFORYOU.COM THEN TO ABOUT MARK!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Captal said...

Greetings,

I am a fan of Mark Richman. We have enjoyed his shows on cruise ships, restaurants and lounges.

A REAL entertainer.

Enjoy your blog!

~AL

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home