Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My suggestion would be to look at OnTap .

They are always organizing things to do. This is actually how I found out about the bar crawl next week. They just had the BBQ Battle, and a few weeks before that was the Chili- Cookoff. That was hot as hell.

You can also look at the Washington Post, they have good restaurant reviews. And who doesn't like to eat?

Speaking of doing things....last Sun I went to my 3rd Cirque show.
I am going to have to say it was my least favorite. I'm happy I went of course, but it was more music based rather than crazy acts. Next time I go to Vegas I am definitely going to go to one there.

Now you have me thinking, I'm not sure what is on my "Summer To-Do List".
Oh! I want to go to Arlington Cinema Drafthouse. Um, and...hmm ok I need to think more about this.

Ok, gotta run. Boss is back, so I need to do some work!
Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home