Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Scarlett's Movie Critique of Marie Antoinette: Decidely Light on Jaime Dornan

The movie was gorgeous with the breathtaking backdrop of Versailles, filmed on location for authenticity. My only complaint was that Jaime Dornan's character Count Fersen should have had more screen time! He is afterall, my newest celeb crush*! Oh, and I hear that Jaime is a musician. Now, if only he would occasionally wear guyliner then I'd be all set. Oh, but according to our own The Future Mrs. Darcy and www.stereogum.com guyliner is so passe' Well, I don't care, okay!

*If Rhett can list Scarlett Johannson as his celeb crush, then what's good for the goose is good for the gander!

-Scarlett O'Hara

1 Comments:

Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

My other half would prefer if you did not take pictures of him and then superimpose someone else's face on to his body. Thank you.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home