Thursday, October 19, 2006

Can't wait till Thurs, and for all the wrong reasons...


Ok.....so about this whole "hook up" thing.

I encourage those with myspace to revisit FNB's page. With over 200 friends, I think that it's safe to assume I am like girl M, whereas he is my A. Sad sad day, for he may be a manwhore.

But let's feed your delusion, that he actually does pony up and calls/emails, and an actual date is set.

I realize that "hook up" is very ambiguous but for the purpose of the bet, hooking up can be defined as simply making out. I am Catholic after all kids! No sex..not even in the Bill Clinton sense, if you understand what I'm saying.

So...I think that about covers it....

I will be expecting a nice long blog expressing Scarlett's sincere apology and deepest regrets on Thursday.

Word out.
Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home