Sunday, October 22, 2006



As my girl Ella Fitzgerald used to say, "Oh, Lady, Be Good!"

Rhett has pondered Clementine's situation with FNB and wanted me to offer his male perspective. He suggested a variety of techniques one should employ when trying to make a hook-up come about.
  1. Show the thong.
  2. Cleavage, cleavage, cleavage. He couldn't stress this enough.
  3. Act slutty.
For the record, I do not condone these methods. One mustn't cheapen herself for some boy, not even for FNB. One must always conduct herself with the utmost respect and sense of self-worth. I have suggested to Rhett that he leave the dispensing of dating advice to me. I also called him a pig at which he replied "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" which sounded strangely familiar. Rhett was on a role when after we saw The Prestige he commented on Scarlett Johansson's nice "bazoombas." Rhett is clearly paying homage to the golden age of misogyny with such old fashion rhetoric.


West Elm Debacle Update

The credit voucher was spent on a chocolate wood console table which arrived damaged!!! They will be replacing it, unless they have run out. I would like to quote the wise Ruff Rider himself, DMX
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind
up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out
up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL
up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool
up in here, up in here
Truer words never were spoken....
-Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home