Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dear Music Editor of 3 O'Clock Candy and Other Members With Ears,

First, I applaud your dislike of Panic at the Disco, which I refuse to punctuate or listen to. It is well known in my elantra that the opening bars of I Write Sins Not Tragedies will cause me to veer off of the road in frustrated slaps at the radio dials if it's not changed immediately. That is all the print space I will give to such utter crap.

Secondly, I want to let you know in my favorite morning paper had a little blurb about Benjy Ferree. The express says this

LIVE GARAGE-FOLK. FERREE YOUR MIND. ... Ferree, the recent subject of an article on indie-rock oracle pitchforkmedia.com, has a Beatles-esque melodic ability and seems poised for semi-prominence. Catch him before a "Grey's Anatomy" producer does.


Just thought you might want to check it out because I cannot due to the Gestapo IT Guys at work blocking everything new and cool I might want to go see.

OH and speaking of- OJ told me about this site movief****r.com (now there is not really stars there but a "ucke" but i'm worried that THAT would cause the blog to be blocked from me at work although on second thought i'm sure we've sweared before but whatever). ANYHOO [what was you new anyhoo term pop?) that site has movies and tv shows that you can watch (but very unfortunately not the first season of Veronica Mars which I went to 2 video chains looking for in a fit of madness on MLK jr day because I only have 2 episodes left in the season and i thought i'd die waiting for netflix but sure enough- not dead and dvd arrives today!!!!). But in case anyone has -- say an officle or BETTER YET a real live office and an easily cast aside work ethic-- it is YOUR DAY!

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

I'm so glad to hear that you agree with me! I would have missed our banter if we would have broken up over irreconcilible differences.

That's soooo Justin and Cameron

-Scarett
Music Editor, 3 0'Clock Candy

2:35 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Oh! and after checking out Benjy Ferree...he can be added to the list of Scarlett approved artists.

Great voice!

Scarlett
Music Tyrant

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home