Tuesday, January 16, 2007

OMG! Urban Dictionary has finally come up with a word that describes my ramblings....

1. blogorrhea

To write a blog entry just for the sake of posting an entry, not because you have done anything interesting today.

I couldn't really think of anthing good to blog about, so my last post was real blogorrhea.



2. blogorrhea

A blog characterized by excessive commenting on irrelevant facts. We say that the blogger suffers from uncontrollable verbal discharge or blogorrhea.

This guy's blog is full of useless crap. It is like his brain just burst with projectile blogorrhea.

Ha! I love Urban Dictionary...I know Ms. Clem does as well. Oh and speaking of Clem - I have been calling through my phone list on my breaks at my crappy job so you should be on the look out! I'll be hitting your portion of the alphabet soon. Lucky you!

Let's see...other blogorrhea material to mention...Oh! we may be seeing the Scissor Sisters again. This time in STL w/ the SIL. Yay! Cross your fingers that we get tickets.

Miss you guys!
Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home