Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So the boss is out of the country and Cam is back in town. What does this mean? Rather than getting here at the usual (late) time of 9:30, I've been a little later. I just don't feel like working, especially knowing that Cam has the week off. I think maybe, just maybe, I may be getting a sore throat today and because I don't want to spread germs it would be best if I stayed home tomorrow or Friday.

Other news, my brother is still in the hospital. Turns out he has an abscess and is going to be treated very conservatively with anti-biotics. He will probably be on those for a few weeks. We just aren't sure it if will be through an IV or if he can take them orally.

Since so much has happened over the last few weeks, I haven't really thought about what my 2007 resolution should be, and than it hit me. I will not worry (overreact, stress, or become paranoid) as much. Note that I am saying 'as much'. It's unrealistic for me to completely stop being neurotic. I think I am just going to embrace it.

Am I the only one with a resolution?

Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home