Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Have you ever had a few days where it seems like nothing can go quite right? That's what I've been experiencing lately. First, last week during a particularly rough morning, when agonizing over what to wear, I was changing shirts for probably the fourth time and slammed my arm into my necklace holder, sending it crashing into the wall (almost hitting the cat) and breaking into several pieces. As if this didn't piss me off enough, all my necklaces were now tangled up and all I wanted to do was sit down and cry. Yes, I got my period that morning which might explain the myriad of emotions I was going through.

Second, I got a sinus infection for the 2nd time this winter. I felt like shit and would have given anything to be able to breathe through my nose again. Then, when things seemed to be turning around (I could actuall breathe through my nose again), I took on the somewhat dangerous task of laundry. As I reached in to the laundry sorter to check on the remaining rag that was in there, I managed to bash my mouth into the hard plastic handle, splitting the inside of my lip. So, today, as if my lip isn't sore enough from smashing my mouth so carelessly on a hard plastic handle, I have managed to bite the inside of my lip numerous times (on the other side from where the original sore is) and have now made that into a bloody mess (literally). Why oh why does God hate me so?!

That's all I got for ya. My mouth is a mess, my nose is all dry and I've gained a pound. WTF?! Hope ya'll are having a better week than I seem to be having.

Oh - and Clem - what is this? You get a boyfriend and suddenly we don't hear from you about your trials and tribulations anymore? I live vicariously through you and I am in need of a fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home