Thursday, January 18, 2007



It has been a while since I wrote anything and while I have nothing important to say, I have several random thoughts to share.

1) why the hell are my tulips growing sideways?! I do not understand this. Are they trying to be like sunflowers and leaning towards the sun? Should I turn them and hope they begin to stand up straight? This is just weird.

2) I have not seen the first two seasons of Grey's Anatomy in their entirety, but I am currently watching the 3rd season (although several episodes were lost when my DVR broke not once but twice) and am also recording the first season as it airs on Lifetime. I did want to watch Grey's when it started a few years ago but it was past my bedtime so I only saw the few episodes that coincided with having the following Monday off of work. Anyway, my point being, I just watched two episodes that I did have recorded and why is it that every damn episode of that show makes me tear up? I am not a super emotional person but seriously, every time that show brings tears to my eyes. Does this happen to you or am I just a big puss?

3) You may be wondering why, in the middle of the day, have I just watched two episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Well, because for the third time this winter I am sick. I am absolutely miserable and am pissed that I am sick again. Going to the doctor in 40 minutes and hopefully getting a miracle drug that will make everything all better. Blah - this sucks!

So, those are my ramblings about nothing. My two cents on Panic at the disco is that I only know the one song that they play on the radio about the "grooms bride is a #$*^@" and probably the only thing I hate more than that song, is that 1) they bleep out the word "whore" and 2) that they bleep out "god." I personally think the whole thing is stupid and while I have already expressed my dislike of the song, I'd like to thank DC101 for playing the song as is and not bleeping anything out.

That is all for me for now. I have to get ready to go to the doctor and have them look at this huge lump on the back of my neck. I think my lymph nodes are there. At least I'm hoping it's my lymph nodes and not a huge growth or something b/c that would really stink. Sigh.

Sniff! Cough! --Margeaux

4 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

Re: your tulips stake them with a small dowel attached gently with string. They are too top heavy and are probably also reaching for light.

Good luck,
Scarlett
Resident know it all

4:46 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

oh, and you need to transplant those suckers into a bigger pot

4:48 PM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

Next time I'm not buying the plant! I should just stick to already cut flowers that I can just put in a vase. Much less work that way.

5:52 PM  
Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

It's a requirement that every episode of Grey's makes you cry.

Otherwise the terrorists win.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home