Sunday, January 21, 2007

SAVE THE FRIGGIN DATE

I will work on the teleportation if you all promise to visit me in Spring 2008 (I know it's a ways off) for a week of Kentucky Derby and Derby related partays which involve copious amounts of mint juleps. By 2008 we'll have a finished spare bedroom, a couch and not one but two air mattresses and cross your fingers - a finished dining room with actual furniture. The Beldings would also (I'm sure, though haven't asked them) be willing to share their spare bedroom and probably their couch as well.

P-Town is the place to be in Spring 2008. Though I should warn - I think the Derby is in Lullville which is 4 hours away. But we'll work out the deets closer to the actual event.

-Scarlett

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home