Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm sorry to hear that Margeaux is having a crappy week.

Pop - I wanted to tell you all day. I had some crazy ass dream where me and my future bro-in-law, KS, were eating rabbit stew in DC. Yeah! WTF??? Anyway, have you heard from him lately? I have a lot of crazy crazy dreams - I suspect it's the drugs either prescriptions or the recreational crack I've been smoking.

So today I went to the theatre where I'll be working. First impression is this: 30 miles outside of P-town is desolate, I need to reinstate AAA, get the car checked over, learn to replace spare tires and remember my cell phone always. It's funny because there is a certain feeling that self-reliance is unnecessary in the city. If your phone fails there is always a pay phone or someone carrying a cell phone. But here it's different. Your ass better be wearing sneakers if you break down. Note to self, put sneakers in car. Second impression is great. I'm really going to enjoy working with these people. You should check out the theatre's website through my MySpace friend called Variety.

This weekend Rhett and I are going to see a show at the theatre. It's very "Branson" but they are all professional and it's not Waiting For Guffman. It should be a very enjoyable job. I'll be working about 20 hours until the summer when I'll probably be full-time.

I'm going to go log off my computer now, I'm becoming a bit like Rhett - on all the time.

-Scarlett

3 Comments:

Blogger popodopalous said...

You dream of me frequently; do you have a girl crush on me? =)

Bro is good. Just past the halfway mark, not too long now! Miss him alot.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Is it that obvious?

10:53 PM  
Blogger popodopalous said...

Well, I've always had my suspicions, but this just firmed it up for me. There's no shame. Really, I mean look at me!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home