Monday, January 08, 2007

So, I know I'm REALLY REALLY early but I'm all ready for Margeaux's wedding after having just secured my outfit's accessories. I don't want to talk up the outfit too much for fear of not living up to the hype, but I will say this: when yellow patent leather peep toe heels present themselves you really must not delay in purchasing them. I will be taking loads of ibuprofen with a mimosa chaser before slipping these bad boys on, but it will all be worth it in the end. Stiletto heels do not make one foot loose and fancy free on the dance floor, but I'll look good walking (or teetering) back and forth from the bar.


Let's see what else???? Ummm, hmmm - okay nothing right now!

Lates,
Scarlett

1 Comments:

Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

I'll be with ya sister! I've got 3 1/2 inch stilleto heels to wear from 3:45 until after midnight! It's worth it though to be out of the armpit for one night.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home