Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Clarification to previously left comments:
Anything Ditka is from SNL back in-- what the mid 90s? Something like that.

The second reference was as such and then I will break it down:
"The Colts should have never been in the super bowl in the first place since because if Tom Brady DOESN'T play in the super bowl and gets back into Heaven with Ben Affleck then God/Alanis is wrong and She cannot be infallible and the world ends. Therefore rooting for the Colts is like dividing by 0."
The Colts should have never been in the super bowl in the first place: the Indianapolis Colts played the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship in which they sold their souls to Satan(a.k.a. "the Traitor Vinatieri") to rally back 18 points and "win" and playing the Super Bowl.

since because if Tom Brady DOESN'T play in the super bowl: Tom Brady is the New England Patriots quarterback who has helped win the Super Bowl in 2001, 2003, and 2004. I became a Patriots fan about that time in the Great Compromise where I rooted for the Patriots so there would be peace in our house at least half the year in the months that don't have baseball.

and gets back into Heaven with Ben Affleck then God/Alanis is wrong and She cannot be infallible and the world ends.: this is a reference to the KICKINGEST ASS MOVIE EVER: Dogma where I am comparing Tom Brady (first picture) to Matt Damon (second picture)

in the movie Matt Damon plays the fallen angel Loki with Ben Affleck as Bartleby in which they try to reenter Heaven through a loop hole after God (wait for it.... played by Alanis Morrisette) expelled the many years ago and since God cannot be wrong it would be the end of the world.

Therefore rooting for the Colts is like dividing by 0.: This just confuses the hell out of me and I threw it in there for shits and giggles.

a.k.a. "the Traitor Vinatieri": Vinatieri used to be the kicker for the Patriots but left to play for the Colts in March.

in the months that don't have baseball.: though Mr. Darcy and I are rarely found watching sports that we are not woken up by Popadop and Snuff to go see, when we met I was a moderate Yankees fan (have rooted for the Mets a year or so before to impress a boy and they ended up losing and the boy wasn't really any catch either so I figured all around Yankees were a better deal) and Mr. Darcy a moderate Red Sox fan since they teach that to their children instead of math in their "commonwealth". Things escalated when I bought a "Boston Sucks 1918" shirt after a Yankees games (I'm just going to interject this one- 1918 was the last year the Red Sox won a World Series having traded Babe Ruth the next year and didn't win another world series until 2004- and then Katrina happened- coincidence?- I think not) yada yada yada Mr. Darcy and I yuck it up like we're the biggest fans of our teams ever and since I enjoy winning teams in general I have given the appearance of compromise and started rooting for another winning team- the Patriots.

BUUUUT as you can see I'm a big ole f-ing curse and my teams ain't doing so hot.

Ok that's it. I'd like to thank wikipedia for giving me more credible sounding data so I don't have to make it up.


3 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

I'm sorry, I couldn't read your text as I was drooling over the uber hot Tom Brady (him I know)

Gisele Bündchen - yeah I can totally take that bitch

12:08 AM  
Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

Ahh I see you have found the best part of the Great Compromise which is when Mr. Darcy says "Let's watch football" I say "MMM Sexy Tom Brady, want to touch the hiney" which is a bastardization of a Billy Madison quote and the negativeness of me saying football stars are hot and coolness of a Billy Madison quote temporarily stuns Mr. Darcy and I can change the channel.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

Tom Brady may be a hottie, and some may be a little upset that the Patriots didn't make it to the super bowl, but where I come from, cheering for the Bears is considered a sin - or at least really, really frowned upon. So, I pretty much would have cheered for whoever played against the bears - patriots, colts - even the cowboys or redskins and i really hate them.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home