Monday, February 12, 2007

Just because you don't remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Thursday was going to be a quiet night at home alone. Yay! I was really looking forward to this. And then my phone rings at 2am. It was Cam. Wasted. He was coming over, which was fine. I'd rather him come over then drive home when he was a 7 on the drunk scale. (Have I shared this with you... 0:Sober- 10:Gonna be sick)

By Friday afternoon, I was ready to go out (read: drink heavily) which I did. Apparently, I get a tad bit jealous. So when I see Cam talking to another girl, I decided two can play this game. I find a friend of a friend, ND. While he hasn't come out yet, everyone thinks he is gay. This doesn't really stop me from shamelessly flirting and even dancing with him. By 12, I am an 8. I need to go home. Cam isn't ready so I leave alone. About thirty mins later I get a call from Cam "Did you leave with ND??" I immediately tell him, "No! I took a cab alone and am home in my bed alone. " Cam says he is on his way over. I pass out and don't hear him come in.
When I wake up Saturday morning, I realize I was umm...difficult and apologize. While Cam says he isn't mad, his actions tell another story.

So Saturday night, we go out to celebrate Cam's bday. I behaved and he got drunk. All in all it was a good time.

Sunday morning I fill him in on a few things he said. Petra happens to be home and also fills him in. She said "Yeah I saw some girl kiss you". He apologizes and says he doesn't remember, and Petra just said it wasn't a big deal, it was a goodbye kiss (peck).
So I am a little upset and said "Well I don't go around kissing people!!"
You know what is coming next right....

"You kissed ND on Friday. Why do you think I was so mad when someone told me you left with him!"

Wait...no...really....I don't remember....I didn't kiss him!

Yeah apparently I did. Oops. A big Oops. I felt SO bad. And I am sure Cam did as well.
So, lessons learned this weekend:
-don't go out with the intent to get wasted
-being friendly is ok- kissing other people not so much
-just because you don't remember something, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

After some apologies back and forth, we are back to being ok.

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend!!

Clem

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

He doesn't really eat people as much as yells at them. Sometimes I am scared of him when he gives a look, nevermind when he yells at his friend. Maybe you can hire him as your bodyguard the next time you go out!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home