Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Quickly addressing the O'Haras bacon issue: it is well documented that I dislike all foods that come from the piggie, namely bacon and ham with the exception of 2-5 corn dogs a summer not including any camping trips where hot dogs are fine (and should be topped with crushed potato chips), BUT I will direct you to kraft foods which has a billion bacon recipes and gently remind you to keep the bacon (cooked or uncooked) away from your dog for we all know his belly and heavy animal fats do not work well.

Secondly, I have been blogging in my head quite a bit lately but lack motivation when actually in front of a computer. Fortunately all of these blogs are about the lack of yellow line trains to Huntington from Gallery Place in the morning because REALLY?! is anybody going to argue that there is more business going on in f-ing Anacostia then THE PENTAGON?!!?! So thankfully you're all saved from that daily edition.

Thirdly and most importantly I am now blogging to report I had a dream last night where I was playing pinball and thousands of balls were coming down the shoots and I still couldn't hit the levers in time and later on went to Pop's house and I arrived at the same time as Scarlett who was TAN! And has tons of freckles across her nose and then Pop told me she just got back from as well and I looked down and she had gotten her belly button pierced with a gold hoop. [Not a good choice for belly buttons in my opinion] And later on Clem showed up in a bridesmaids dress that could have doubled as an extra costume change for Madonna in both the Like a Prayer and La Isla Bonita videos. Strangely, Margeaux was in Jamaica as well in my dream and thus, was not present.

Happy Horoscope Day!

Virgo August 23 - September 22

With the right collar, three-button sport coats don't have to look old fashioned, and they can often accommodate PDAs or smartphones in their more generous interior pockets.


Leo July 23 - August 22

While there's no doubt that plastic collar stays have their place in the fast-paced modern world, Jupiter ascendant in Leo means it's time to invest in a set crafted from old-fashioned brass.


Scorpio October 24 - November 21

A summer-weight wool suit is a nice idea, but let's face it: Wool is still wool.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home