Monday, May 21, 2007

Because I can't control the weather I refuse to stress about it. BUT, I do think it's fun to compare Weather.com and Accuweather and see how much the forecast changes not only day to day but hour to hour. SO, while you may not care at all, I will amuse myself by keeping an updating display of the forecast for this weekend. While I am also watching the forecast for Friday and Saturday, I shall only bore you with Sunday b/c that's really the day that matters.

Monday, May 21; 11:09am
weather.com - 90 degrees, partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain
accuweather - 85 degrees, sunny with patchy clouds, 17% probability of thunderstorms

Monday, May 21, 9:25pm
weather.com - 91 degrees, partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain
accuweather - same as above

Tuesday, May 22, 10:42am
weather.com - 88 degrees, partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain
accuweather - 83 degrees, partly sunny, 17% probability of thunderstorms
stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home