Monday, May 28, 2007

Just in case Margeaux was checking in w/ the blog before she boards her plane to Jamaica I wanted to tell her that we had a grand 'ol time at last night's wedding.

Things I learned last night:

1.) the international sign for Squirrel sex
2.) In the judgement call of "do I wear my 4 inch heels to walk down the stairs to the bathroom?" I should have opted FOR shoes. Hindsight is 20/20.
3.) Mr. Darcy can moonwalk.
4.) That chick we used to work with is named Nicole NOT Elizabeth. Even though I think she has corrected me before.

What Rhett learned last night:
Don't give me a coke unless it has been spiked with bourbon!

Thanks for the memories!

Scarlett

1 Comments:

Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

The follow up to the post will be "Things I didn't remember until i saw the pictures"

Pictures coming soon...

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home