Monday, October 30, 2006

Boys are dumb


Well it's been a while since I've contributed. And mainly because I harass you all on daily basis with the latest dramarama.

So let's just re-cap.

FNB: He never called/emailed, allowing me to with the bet with Scarlett. He is out of rotation.

Cam: We are talking more often. Not daily, but more than just when we see each other out. I saw him last Thursday, after he told me he wasn't sure if he was going out (work and leaving early the next day). When I saw him, I totally played it cool and made him approach me. He drove me home and came in for a bit. Finally kissed. Around 2:30, I decided to call it a night and he left.


So Friday was a Halloween party. And my good friend man eating whore (old roommate's sister who is an item with Twiz) was there. She came over and apologized, blah blah blah. I was like "Really I'm over it, it was forever ago. I don't care!"

Everything is back to normal. Until I get a text from Twiz at 1:30am.
"I heard (girlfriend's real name) and Cam hooked up last weekend"

I must be hallucinating. I haven't talked to Twiz since Aug after the whole incident and this is the first thing he wants to tell me??

I'm drunk, upset and extremely confused.
You can imagine the theories going through my head:
I hate her...why would she do this again to me?
He is totally lying, after all I was with Cam till 4am last Fri, and Petra was with the girl on Sat. When did this happen??


Petra holds my phone hostage so I don't do anything stupid. Good idea. I wake up at 3 to my voicemail alarm.
Cam called- just calling to say hi. Mind you, he's out of town with his boys. I waited till Sat. to text him. Haven't heard from him since.

So I haven't done anything yet with this bit of gossip/knowledge. Frankly I'm not sure what to do with it.

Cam is back in town...
Based on advice given by the Committee, I emailed him this morning with a link to pictures from Fri. All I can do now is wait.

It's going to be a long week......

Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home