Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't Judge

Sometimes I think I shouldn't be allowed to drink.

For example:
Last night I decided to tag along with some people to visit their favorite watering hole. After scoring some Advil from the bartender, my headache subsided allowing me to drink some tasty Miller Lite. So a few drinks and shots (thanks to Petra) into the night, I notice that my friend is there, let's call him Cam.

Shockingly there is no real story behind Cam. He's a nice guy and great to flirt with.

Anyway, so Cam is there with his "woman". Now I don't know if they are dating, in a relationship, friends with benefits or what. I haven't seen Cam in 3 weeks. I tell Petra I want to say hi, but don't want to be 'that' girl. You all know that girl (much like Maneater I referred to yesterday). But I got permission to be that girl. So I was.

I walked over to Cam and we talked/flirted. The woman wasn't there at this point. Well she comes back...this doesn't stop us from conversing and laughing. Woman at this point claimed stake on Cam by taking the hat off his head and putting it on. I chuckled to myself. This was a fun little game. I'm drunk at this point people. I wouldn't do this sober, well probably not.

So now, with woman in earshot, I ask him what he is up to this weekend. He has to work early Sun. morning. That's ok, I tell him, You can just go to the bar crawl and be home and passed out by 8pm Sat night.

Fast forward. Petra and I decide it's probably time to go soon. I tell Cam we are leaving. I give/get a huge bear hug and kiss on the cheek. I don't think woman likes me. We aren't leaving right now oops.

Well we finally leave. This time we are away from the woman. I get another hug and say coyly:
"I am sorry. I didn't mean to flirt with you in front of your girlfriend"
"She's not my girlfriend"
"Oh....well I am serious about Sat. I am only going if you go"
"Ok, well I will call you Sat."

I am evil, I know but don't judge

But I resort to these things when I don't get attention from the appropriate guys, like FNB.
And in my defense, I am not the only one who thinks he is fun to flirt with.


Clem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

I am rather proud of you Clem. I don't mean to condone this behavior but it's like I'm watching what I used to be like and it's great. It's harmless fun and I for one will not judge.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Since I am without sin, I will cast the first stone, you dirty little minx!

-Scarlett

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home