Thursday, November 02, 2006

Decision 2K6

You may think with a title like this that I'd discuss the upcoming elections, but alas you would be wrong. The decision weighing so heavily on mind today is do I watch The OC Season Premiere or Grey's Anatomy, which promises a very scantly clad McDreamy?

After much deliberating and vacillating, The OC wins! I have to give The OC a chance to right the wrong where so many teen dramas failed before with weak post-high school storylines. Remember Saved by the Bell: The College Years? Of course not! You surely have blocked this contrived crap out of your cerebral cortex. If The OC comes back from summer hiatus having jumped the shark, I'll be back to Grey's by next week. Otherwise, I'll be hoping for unsynchronized commerical breaks.

R.I.P. Marissa

-Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home