Friday, January 05, 2007

OK OK OK
I know I've been slacking, but here's a run down of the last two weeks.

I didn't get back into town until the Wed. after Christmas ( I was still up in NJ in the hospital with my brother), and than left on Thur. to go to OBX.

What I learned over New Years-
About 30 people in 2 houses + large quantities of alcohol = drama and gossip.

My only involvement (that I know of) was a girl telling me she made out with Cam and I should be careful because he has a reputation of "getting around". I have come to dismiss this as nothing more than a jealous girl spreading rumors. Although that is not to say I didn't have my neurotic moments. I believe the last one was yesterday. I hope so anyway.

So back from OBX Tues. evening and back to reality on Wed.
I've been sleeping like crap, I think this is due to the excess amount of alcohol I drank over the last 5 days. Seems I can't fall asleep (er, pass out) without numerous libations. So last night I decided instead of tossing and turning until 2am, I should just take some sleeping pills. Surely, that isn't as bad as drinking in order to be able to fall sleep.

Hmmm...what else. So you also all know that Cam didn't go on the trip. We talked basically everyday over Christmas and New Years, which was all good, but not seeing him was harder on me than I expected. I had a little bit of an emotional break-down yesterday and blamed the committee for doing this to me. I was quickly put in my place but non-other than TFMD and was asked if I want Cam to be my b!tch. Of course that isn't true. I just...well.. missed him.

He came back from one trip yesterday afternoon and had to leave again for another last night. I think he was actually in town for about 6 hrs, in which time he needed to go home unpack, do laundry, and re-pack. But he made it a point to stop over before going to the airport again. So nice. He is supposed to get back either Sat night or Sun. Hopefully that will be the last trip for a while. I don't understand how people do long distance relationships. Kudos to you Pop and Snuff.

Ok....well I suppose now I am just rambling- back to work.

Missed you all!!

Clem

3 Comments:

Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

I would like to point out that I was kicked off of Clem's love life committee and therefore am in now way responsible for the break down.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

how the hell do i edit my comment? i want to change "now" to "no" and can't. bastards!

3:16 PM  
Blogger snuffaluffacis said...

I hear you Clem on the no-sleeping front. Pop and I have been having diffs and there are a number of plausible theories. I reckon its booze plus going to bed when you're not tired. Pop reckons caffeine.

anyhow happy new year to everyone.
can't wait for the upcoming chinese new years eve!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home