Monday, January 08, 2007

MONDAY MORNING PISSINESS

Why do men - and why do their women allow it - drive to the metro, with the man driving and then switch as the man leaves for the metro? Am i just that efficient that if my husband was taking the metro, that I would drive him and just let him out. Why on earth would he drive me, then get out and I drive myself? Maybe had to put on make-up? Can be done whilst driving. Maybe had to make a shopping list? Your husband can't write? Unless anyone can defend this absolutely preposterous occurrence, it will continue to be on the top of my pet peeve list.

2 Comments:

Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

I concur. It is "Kiss and Ride" not "kiss, get out of the car and switch drivers blocking the whole damn parking lot and then ride" because that is an 11 on annoyingness scale and would probably not fit on a sign.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

hee hee driving is hard!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home