Friday, January 05, 2007

Umm i'm just wondering how the FUCK washington thinks it's prepared for a terrorist attack when the city cannot handle: THE RAIN.

I'm not talking typhoons or monsoons or hurricanes or even THUNDER AND LIGHTNING. I'm talking about a steady drizzle and the people act like they've been lobotomized.

Secondly, I'd like to challenge someone to a race down an escalator because I can't figure out why it's possible for me to go twice as fast as someone else who would like to catch a train on the lower level. Maybe this is my sport in life. Maybe I am ridiculously fast and there's a gold medal in my future. MAYBE THIS IS MY FRIGGIN SUPER POWER IN LIFE. Or maybe stupid little bitches should just know their weakness and get out of my way.

Because next time I will push you.

OH and crazy old black woman who LAUGHED at the two of us running down the stairs and not making the train and continued laughing for a ridiculous amount of time- you're going on the tracks.

[I'm sorry I will calm down soon.... hopefully]

2 Comments:

Blogger popodopalous said...

maybe i will save her as that NY guy did and get 10k from The Donald...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

I suggest Camomile Tea with Kentucky Bourbon!!!! As previously mentioned, it cures what ails ya.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home