Friday, March 02, 2007

So, being a tax paying law-abiding movie-at-work watcher [Aside. Notebook was great Scarlett, another fine recommendation. End Aside] I thought it should be mentioned that there is a criminal in our midst.

While I was reading my paper this morning- there it was, right there on page 4.


MARGEAUX IS, HAS BEEN, AND CONTINUES TO
ENGAGE IN SEX CRIMES!!!!

Now I'm sure you are thinking, isn't that more Clem's territory, and, yes, I did think that as well, but sure enough- there is a law in Virginia that state that a man and woman living together without being married is a sex crime with a penalty of 30-day jail sentence and a $1,000 fine.

For shame, Margeaux. For shame.

I'm looking for a crime busters number to phone this into as we speak write/read (depending whether you are me or not).

That is all.


#1 Crime reporter

3 Comments:

Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

Do you think the fact that we are engaged would have any bearing on the court ruling? As it stands, I plead "no contest."

1:34 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

TFMD you will appreciate this- Last week there was an episode on Law and Order about a man who was raped by 3 women. Turns out about 3% of rape victims are men.

Who knew.

2:31 PM  
Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

I actually knew. I think that statistic was brought up in my AP European classes in 1996 for some reason. I recall because my friend was like "HOW CAN YOU BE RAPED BY A WOMAN?" and would not shut up about it.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home