Saturday, February 24, 2007



Godparentage: my promises to lil Liam the pirate baby
Current mood: Honored

I promise to be the world's best godparent to Liam, toward that end I will do the following:

1.) Celebrate every single birthday (that we happen to share) with the enthusiam that only those born on International Talk Like A Pirate Day can muster. Yes, I mean eye patch and parrots!

2.) I will take you to your first all ages show. I remember mine, it was Juliana Hatfield at Mississippi Nights back in the day.

3.) I will help you organize the perfect mix tape for every crush you ever have.

4.) I will let you win at board games.

5.) I will defend you when you want to express yourself through your hair color, cut or clothes, but not tatoos or wierd piercings. Trust me, you can get all the tatoos you want when you become a famous artist, rock star or basketball player, but NOT a moment sooner.

This I promise,
Aunt Katie Scarlett O'Hara Hamilton Kennedy Butler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home