Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I am [not] stupid.


It's 6:30 a.m. I'm showered and dressed and slightly hung over from Taco Tuesday with Clem and ridiculously tired. I have 40 hours of sick time, about 35 of vacation time and one personal day for a job that I'm quitting in September. I should call in sick. All signs point to calling in sick. Sleeping in. Getting stuff done around the house. There's no yoga to miss today. BUT I'm going to be late tomorrow anyway because I'm picking up Mr. Darcy at the airport at a crazy early time tomorrow. And I don't want to take the entire day off tomorrow because of after work yoga. So REALLY today should be the day I take off. Yet. Not picking up the phone. Not calling in sick. Why? No idea. Can't be because I'm such a stellar employee because I'll probably spend most of the day talking to the readers of this here blog online. Not like I have any work to do. Shit shit shit. I want to. But... I don't know what the "but" is but again- still not picking up the phone. Ok I think I'm going to do it. AHH. Freaking out. Changing mind. Realize what Mr. Darcy has been saying about slight inability to make decisions. OK. I'm going to do it. I have totally convinced myself. Ahhh. I did it!!!

AHHHHH! Craziest thing ever. I'm going back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home