Monday, October 16, 2006



The Experiment:

Who: Me and FNB
How: An email to FNB.
When: Last week
Why: As a learning tool. As pointed out, I am ok with flirting and talking a good game when out at a bar drinking. But if the guy follows through, I become completely incompetent outside the bar. The test was to treat FNB like a *gasp* person/friend.
This means if I felt like calling/emailing about something we talked about previously I would. And so I did.

What:
Last Monday I emailed FNB about my football picks. Imagine my surprise when I got an email back within 2 hours. And so it began.
We emailed all week. We talked about our weekend, football picks, work,etc. . All in all it was ok. Lots of smilies and some flirting, I think- that's hard to read over email.
The last email I send was late on Thursday and since was going to be out of town, I didn't expect a response. But I got one Friday night. Granted it only said "thanks, you too :) ", I thought it was still good he emailed out of town. I don' t think I would have.
Last night was the end of the experiment. I texted him something that could have been a conversation started, but it wasn't. I got a response, but one that didn't warrant a response. At that point I decided that my part of the experiment is over.

Week 2 of the experiment says this is his week to get in touch with me.

I will keep you posted.

Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home