Saturday, October 14, 2006


Lovely Day

I woke up at the insane hour of 5:20 a.m. due to the metabolizing of 5 bourbon & cokes on Friday night. Since Rhett was having a similar difficulty sleeping, we decided we'd just get up. He made me a breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs, hot coffee and my new favorite orange juice, Simply Orange. I find this to be the only orange juice on the market worthy of blog testimony. With our bellies full we were able to go back to sleep until noon.

The second time I woke up this morning I rose with the greeting of 3 netflix movies and my West Elm credit voucher in the mail. I love getting movie mail! This is going to be a great day, I can feel it. No plans other than listening to the new Scissor Sisters album in preparation of Tuesday's concert in Nashville. Oh, and I will also schedule in some good tv time, watching Grey's Season 2 finale so that I may be, once and for all, caught up. Also have MI-5 starring my British crush McFadden. The West Elm credit voucher is burning a whole in my pocket, so I'll also be logging some online shopping.

Have a great day!

-Scarlett

P.S. Popodop, where are you? Have you been lost in a vortex? Have you run away to Ireleand to join the Women's Cricket team? Has "D" finally sucked the life blood out of you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home