Thursday, November 23, 2006

It’s Thanksgiving and I have a black eye. The two are not connected and the black eye is not due to any knock down, drag out fights with my brother. Sadly, I think I simply rolled over into ME’s elbow during the night. Or, perhaps in the middle of yet another completely f-ed up dream I punched myself. Seriously, the dreams have been wacky lately. I dreamt I was being chased by the former President Bush and Barbara a few nights ago. Last night there were commandos storming the downtown of my hometown and I remember telling my friends to use the island in the kitchen for protection. I don't know who's kitchen it was or how the island was going to provide protection but it was a dream so who cares. I think the cause of these insane dreams has got to be the Zyrtec or the Singulair. Either way, I have a black eye and it hurts like a bitch.

As for my Thanksgiving, it was simply there. Nothing exciting and nothing bad. All in all it was actually pretty boring. We pretty much sat around and oohed and aahed over JWF, the nephew. ME even held JWF for the first time which for me was probably the most exciting thing to happen all day. I suppose I shouldn’t complain – it could have been a lot worse.

As for the things I am thankful for, they are….

Drugs such as Zyrtec and Singulair…they may give me wacked dreams but they make George bearable;
Having found someone crazy enough to actually agree to spend the rest of his life with me;
Getting my wedding invitations printed for free (one less thing to pay for);
Not living in North Dakota (sorry ME);
Having a new job I actually enjoy;
The Nine West outlet in Old Town;
Online shopping;
My wonderful friends and family who allow me to always be me;
Mac cover up which will hopefully cover up my black eye tomorrow;
and having 12 days off of work at Christmas

I hope all my 3 o’clock candy friends are having a great Thanksgiving.

Completely stuffed,
Margeaux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home