Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I do feel The Future Mrs. Darcy's job woes and not to be a crappy friend, but what I feel most at the moment is sick...ear ache like I haven't felt since 8 years old, sneezy, runny nose, sore throat and low grade fever.

I fear, with good reason, that my body's immune system is revolting, laying down arms against the invaders, waving the white flag. Their motive for revolting is unclear. I suspect an offense has been made. Perhaps they resent the daily use of an anti-histamine. Or perhaps they don't like green olives or pickles or sour kraut. Maybe still, my liver, tired of being over worked processing the handful of prescription pills on top of my alcohol consumption, rallied the other organs, who in turned rallied the tissues and the blood, who in turned rallied the red and white blood cells, who in turn rallied the antibodies to strike.

Quickly, somebody get me some scab antibodies.

Achew!
-Scarlett

2 Comments:

Blogger the fabulous mrs. darcy said...

BEWARE!!! Nyquil and the like have changed their formulas! Get some drugs, PJs, and Kleenex and use all of this as an excuse to do a thoughtful comparison of the two Pride and Prejudices.

I will give you a topic to start on: Colin or Matthew? Please site specific scenes to back up your argument. Go.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Drugs: expectorant, ibuprofen
Check!

Kleenex
Check!

PJ's
Check!

Matthew vs. Colin: Who is a better Mr. Darcy. Based on the rain scene alone, Matthew wins hands down. But then you think about Colin's pond scene where he runs into Elizabeth and I'm back to square one.

Ah, conundrum!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home