Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years Eve Resolutions

Since The Future Mrs. Darcy started the discussion, I shall add mine. For the record, I have no intention of quitting the bottle - even for the month of January.

1. I WILL remove make-up at the end of each day. Smudged day old eye make-up may give Lindsay Lohan her party girl pass, but she's like 19 and I'm nearly a decade older. When I fail to remove it, I look like what my cat Billy throws up after noshing on artificial tree. Besides, thanks to the best new birth control (V-ring) my complexion has never looked so good, so I don't want to screw up the potentially best three years of complexion I have until wrinkles begin to form.

2. Along the same beauty lines...I promise to stop being lazy while only painting the visible toes seen through peep toe shoes.

3. As previously mentioned, I will stop getting on stage when I'm drunk. No need to elaborate. Note: I didn't say that I would stop getting drunk.

4. I will be kinder to myself. I will stop with all the self-deprication. Treat myself with kindness. Stop measuring my worth by someone else's yardstick. Love myself for the fabulous woman that we all know me to be. I am all I need to be.

Live long and prosper!
-Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home