Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm sorry that everyone of my entries has me apologizing for how gosh darn busy am I, but yet again I find myself w/ a meager 20 minutes before I must shower to go to work yet again! I just wanted to update you all on the new role at my new job. So I told you all I am working at the box office of my friends' play theater. Well, last night I shadowed the director so that I can learn the role of a stage manager. OMG! Was that ever fun! So I've totally been bitten by the show biz bug.

Why did I drop drama after high school? College would have been a blast had it been spent backstage....Oh right I was worried about being unemployable. Right that Education degree has advanced me so far in life. I currently sell over priced scented candles and answer telephones for a living. I'm not complaining though. I'm actually enjoying a lack of serious responsibility.

Peace out,
Scarlett

P.S. I'm not sure when Rhett plans to make his debut, but he is official now.

P.P.S. I can't stop listening to Nina Simone and I'm so in the mood to visit like a smokey Chicago jazz bar and drink bourbon on the rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home