Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wikipedia says that to many women I am the epitome of a man. I am not one to disagree. Sorry to disappoint women everywhere but my one true love is a buxom lass named Scarlet. Take that as you will.

Though I thoroughly enjoyed the story of The Future Mrs. Darcy's misuse of Donkey Punch and Scarlet's enthusiastic telling of the tale in a local pub, I'll refrain from sharing my knowledge of such terms. As a fine Southern gentleman it's not talk fit for polite company. Though maybe one day I could be pursuaded over a fine bourbon on the rocks. Or three or four or eight as the case may be.

Instead I will leave you with a picture depicting our life in the Dirrty South. Enjoy.
-Rhett


2 Comments:

Blogger popodopalous said...

This is the first time I am catching up to the board in March, so glad you're here. Hope you post when the mood strikes you!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

I'm not sure what to make of the cartoon but at least I can understand it enough to be completely grossed out, as opposed to Scarlett's which just confuses me and makes me feel dumb.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home