Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm patiently waiting to hear about the shower / bachelorette blow-out!

In the meantime I'll tell you about the Reach Arounds debut:
I got drunk to help with the nerves.
Slightly forgot my lyrics, but in my drunken recollection, covered nicely.
I told Mrs. Belding that I didn't like her highlights. Now I feel bad.
Rhett, ever the suave debonnarie, was "sick with drink."
Sunday morning we clocked some serious self-loathing.

Considering NEVER EVER having another drink again.

Scarlett

5 Comments:

Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

I threw up. I threw up at the bar in the garbage can. I threw up with my head out the car window. Popodo got sprayed with my vomit. I don't remember walking in to my house. I think ME changed me for bed. I slept on the bathroom floor for three hours. I was useless yesterday. It was a great time - until I got sick! Oh, and I got an iPod!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Oh my...poor thing! I woke up on Sunday and Rhett began a new catch phrase:

WWLLD?

It means what would Lindsay Lohan do?

Indeed she would have checked herself into rehab...too expensive...shall instead make a promise to myself to be less of an asshole, more often.

We've all been there Margeaux!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

You and Rhett can consider your evening practice for the open bar. :)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Oh good lord, Rhett can do some damage at an open bar...may I suggest drink tickets?

9:29 PM  
Blogger snuffaluffacis said...

Throwing up out the car window is an awesome feeling - no?

Think that pop had some issues sat night also - but i'll never tell.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home