Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just Say....NO!

Walked in my house this morning from an impromptu sleep-over at the Belding's for reasons to be explained and this is what I found:

One fat and happy cat, on back, paws curled in the air, next to an empty bag of cheesey poofs after what appears to have been a very entertaining evening!

Said cat spent the night getting high on the noxious fumes eminated from the oil based paint used to paint my bedroom. I tried to keep the cat as far away from the fumes, but he is wiley and wanted to get himself stoned. Rhett and myself could no longer take the fumes and decided to crash at the Beldings.

Billy the Cat appears to have no lasting damage from his night of huffing. Will continue to monitor his vitals.

In other news, I have been working for everyone and their brother so I've had little time to do things and finish things as promised, like learn my lyrics for Saturday's concert, clean my house, do my laundry, blog, check my emaill, converse with friends, grocery shop. Going insane! I sooooo want to quit my retail job, but there are 8 dining chairs that will eventually go on sale that I want to buy and my employee discount would say me a bunch o'money so I'll continue over-extending myself until further notice.

Oh and I wanted to let you all know that you can watch the first two episodes of The Tudors at your computer. The first two are free....hey, does Billy the cat work at Showtime?

-Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home