Saturday, December 29, 2007


Introducing the new couch....yes you "Loft Sofa" won out over possibly 1,000s of sofas for your value and your shape. Congratulations! We'll see you in 3 to 4 weeks. Thank you "Petrie" you were a runner up, but the $900 price difference made my decision.

Now, some of you might be asking yourself if I am in fact having a moment of insanity caused by the very impulsive decision to purchase a couch online of which I've never sat or seen in person. Some of you might still be asking yourself if I'm insane for purchasing a white sofa. White? With a dog and cat and a walking Baby Pirate? I know, I know, but that is where my mother-in-law will come in to sew me a custom slip cover in a more suitable charcoal.

I'm not insane, but I am a little nervous as I did not deliberate for 8 to 10 months which is customary for big ticket purchase items, but the sofa was DEEPLY discounted and I worried it would be sold out and I'd have a reoccurance of the West Elm debacle of 2006.

Ah!!! I'm beginning to shake a little! Deep breaths....Deep breaths...quick someone align my chakras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home