Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh TFMD! I can relate to your non-sexual girl crush on Audrey Tatou. I too want to live in Paris with a pixie hair cut and play optical tricks on garden gnomes. And if, in this pretend hue-saturated Paris complete with an iconic soundtrack following my every move, Mathieu Kassovitz was my pretend boyfriend, well... all the better.

As far as style icons go, I'm leaning toward Zooey Deschanel:Granted, this is a glammed up version of her, but I happen to LOVE this photo and it makes me want to paint my powder room with pink stripes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Pink walls are ok, but not pink boots? I don't get it.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

I don't regard consistency highly

8:51 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Besides, those stripes are salmon not pink.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Margeaux Kramer said...

I agree with Clem - it looks pink to me - Salmon is more orangey. But what do I know - I wear cardigans.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Perhaps your computer monitors are not calibrated for proper color viewing....

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home