Tuesday, October 03, 2006



Sorry I am a few days out of it. Just thought from now on I'd post with my TV persona, so as not to confuse anyone.

Anywho, just an FYI for those of you keeping abreast on my trends. I am into CHOPPED salads these days. Not really sure why the chopped actually tastes better, but it does. And I just gorged myself on one, and now I am thinking about either getting up to walk to the bathroom or just using my trash can. Although the sharp shooting pains and cramping could be merely due to the rapid intake of the food, maybe it's better not to take chances. (Sorry for the potty humour Scarlett)

Bro-in-law gets in tonight. Have to confess that the maids are servicioing la casa right now. I am a lazy person. And I know this.

Looking for a decent flick? Just saw Suicide Kings over the weekend. Hmm, maybe a 3- 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Looking for a good german bass station? I recommended one I found today http://www.ukbassradio.co.uk

Looking for a latin lover? Can't help you out there. OHHHHHHHH but what I can do is make you a little jealous by telling you that I am one lucky girl. Although not sexual (momma's still keeping her fingers crossed) I did spend a good part of my REM cycle two night ago with Wentworth and Lincoln B. Can I just tell you they look even more fabulous in the flesh. =)
Told you you'd be jealous. If my husband is catching up on our gossip today, sorry babes, can't help what you dream...

PS - does anyone know how to get and extra inch or so from a dress that has nothing to let out?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

Wentworth went to Princeton with my friend W. And yes, I agree he is dreamy w/ a capital D.

-Scarlett

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home