Thursday, November 30, 2006


I wanted to share with all of my friends at 3 o'clock candy exactly what ME bought to wear in Mexico. He bought himself some boardshorts but they do not come with any sort of support for his manly parts. So, feeling that he needed to be secure at all times, he has purchased the lovely, speedo boyshorts pictured at left. He has been prancing about the house in these which while disturbing has also been highly amusing. He insisted on wearing them last night as we packed which made me a little apprehensive to go on this trip with him. Please keep in mind he has never met the bride or groom and with the exception of my mom and brother, has only met the rest of my family members once. This should be interesting! I'm sure I will have some fun stories and pictures to share upon our return next week.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home