Thursday, November 30, 2006





















I've been awake since my previous blog entry. I'm beginning to think my lack of sleep is making me a little coo coo for cocoa cocoa puffs, if you know what I mean. It's raining, I'm bored & tired so I thought what better way to pass the day then to discover which celebrity I most resemble. I used the face recognition software recommended by TFMD about a bazillion times to ensure some validity. Here are the results...

Who I most resemble:

Christina Applegate of Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, "I'm right on top of that Rose!"

Lacey Chabert, the girl from Mean Girls who trys to bring the phrase "so fetch" into the high school lexicon.

Janeane Garofalo from Reality Bites, "Evian spelled backwards is naive"

Nikki Cox of who knows what fame

File Under "If you say so" category:

Liza Minelli

Jared Leto - What? I think I look more like Claire Danes than my ex-boyfriend Jared, but whatevs! I have discussed him ad naseum on this blog so you'll hear no more on the guyliner debate.

Rhett and I must be a brother/sister couple afterall. We both share Greta Garbo as a celeb look-a-like. I don't see it, but computers never lie.

-Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home