Friday, February 16, 2007



In unrelated news - my beautiful KitchenAid stand mixer arrived yesterday! It is apparently a bridal shower gift but did not arrive in a box or with a card. I assume I will find out the mystery person who purchased this wonderful gift when I head to WI for a bridal shower on March 3. For now, it shall remain in its box, unopened and unused until after the shower.

I am SO excited to have my mixer. ME told me that I don't need it and didn't want me to register for it so you can imagine how thrilled I am to be able to gloat that not only is it an essential part of my kitchen, but that someone else apparently thought so to and purchased it for me.

That said, payback is a bitch. ME has begun registering for Leogs. This is not going to be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

OMG!! I have the same model, purchased as an X-mass gift. Awesomeness! Though I should tell you, I forgot that I had it adn recently had to use my hand mixer. Opsey Daisey!

-Scarlett, drunk on plum wine after a japanese steak dinner. Ha! who knew one could procure such dinners in P-twon?

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home