Thursday, February 15, 2007

WARNING: POSSIBLE GREY'S SPOILER

I am watching seasons 1 and 3 of Grey's simultaneously. I record season 1 on Lifetime on Sunday nights and I watch season 3 as it airs on Thursdays. I have missed a portion of season 3 due to a shitty DVR and the fact that Cox sucks - but I've already written about that.

I just watched tonight's episode of Grey's and have the following to say:

Meredith, oh Meredith! Please don't die on me! I have come to love your neurocies as much as I love Clem's. I hate to see McDreamy, aka Ronnie Miller, cry. What will become of the show, named after you, if you die? Please oh please producers of Grey's Anatomy, don't let Meredith die on me now. I beg of you - I have come to love your show and I promise if you let Meredith live, I'll never say that I couldn't watch you because it was passed my bedtime. I have a DVR now so I really have no excuse. If you let Meredith die I believe that (to quote TFMD), the terrorists would win. This is all just too much for me. I will be on the edge of my seat biting my nails until next Thursday at 9pm.

Praying for Meredith - Margeaux

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

OMG!!!! Margeaux, I'm finishing The OC and planning to watch Grey's on dvd this summer, much to the displeasure of Mrs. Belding.

AHHHHH!!! Quick someone make me forget. Why didn't I pay attention to your warning.

-Scarlett

11:08 PM  
Blogger snuffaluffacis said...

I think that Meredith should die. Anything else would defy the laws of physics and medicine and reduce the show to an high-budget version of Flash Gordon from the 1930s. If you watched their cliffhangers you will know what I mean.

so hoorah for plain old "Anatomy"!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home