Friday, March 09, 2007

Clem may not be drunk dialing anyone, but I sure will! Expect a phone call Monday night around 8:00 p.m. Central Standard from The Pageant in STL.

Yay! So today is being spent catching up on laundry before packing and leaving tomorrow a.m.

I'm also sitting around brainstorming on songs to make my musical debut in P-town with my trusty partner on the gee-tar, the Town Cryer. You will remember his nom de plume was assigned from his participation in the Renaissance Fair a few months back. So here are the deets. My neighbor has invited this group to perform a house concert. She has asked me to play a few songs before hand. Never one to pass up an audience I said "yes!"

Taking suggestions....

-Scarlett

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

P.S. Rhett you need to add an avitar!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home