Friday, April 27, 2007

I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I guess I have been in a funk lately.

So Friday night I went out with some girls I went to college with. I was looking forward to catching up them since I hadn’t seen some of them in a while. Happy hour was fine. It usually is. Late night is when things take a turn for the worst. I basically felt like I was babysitting two of them. One of which is going through a divorce, the other is just out of control. You put the two of them together, somehow I become the mature sane one. When did that happen?

Today I leave for a beach weekend. I guess I’m looking forward to getting away. I haven’t been in the mood to drink at all. I have a beer, and I am like, uh yeah that wasn’t good or satisfying in anyway. I think someone said I should see a doctor about that.

The two friends mentioned above are also going to the beach. I honestly don’t feel like I am in any position to give advice or try to control them. And I don’t really want to, but somehow I feel responsible.

My brother is also going. I am really excited, yet nervous, about that. He will get to meet a lot of people, including Cam. I’ve been so wrapped up in other issues that I haven’t even thought about how that will go. Ugh, making myself sick thinking about it now. Ok…focus on other things.

Hmmm…must still do laundry and pack. One hour till the Boss leaves and I am out about 5 mins after that.

Thank you TFMD for your play list. I will be sure to download the songs and grab a bottle of wine and have myself a crying party. All are welcome.

Stay dry and have a good weekend !
Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home